No. The Long Distance Service Agreement will have no impact on the service you receive or your ability to change your service. Together with the Rates, Terms and Conditions Guidelines, the Agreement sets forth the current terms and conditions of providing your state-to-state and international long distance services.
- Where do I get out-of-town telephone directories?
- What does the law say about telephone use?
- What if I have a question that isn’t covered here?
- Will I need to take any actions to accept the new Agreement?
- Will all of my long distance services be provided under the new Agreement?
- Why is CLD sending me this Long Distance Services Agreement?