No. Use of and payment for the service confirms your acceptance of the Long Distance Service Agreement. The copy you receive is provided for informational purposes only.
- Where do I get out-of-town telephone directories?
- What does the law say about telephone use?
- What if I have a question that isn’t covered here?
- Will the Long Distance Service Agreement affect my service?
- Will all of my long distance services be provided under the new Agreement?
- Why is CLD sending me this Long Distance Services Agreement?