No, the Agreement only applies to state-to-state and international long distance toll services. The toll services for calling within a state are still covered by tariffs filed at the South Carolina Public Service Commission, which governs rules for rates, terms and conditions for services provided within the state
- Where do I get out-of-town telephone directories?
- What does the law say about telephone use?
- What if I have a question that isn’t covered here?
- Will the Long Distance Service Agreement affect my service?
- Will I need to take any actions to accept the new Agreement?
- Why is CLD sending me this Long Distance Services Agreement?