The Rates, Terms and Conditions Guidelines is a detailed document describing the company’s state-to-state and international service offerings and the related rates, terms and conditions for those services from which the Long Distance Services Agreement was prepared. Because the Agreement is a summary document providing administrative convenience to the consumer, it incorporates the Rates, Terms and Conditions Guidelines by reference. Consumers may review the Rates, Terms and Conditions Guidelines at the company’s website www.comporium.com or at a retail store.
- Where do I get out-of-town telephone directories?
- What does the law say about telephone use?
- What if I have a question that isn’t covered here?
- Will the Long Distance Service Agreement affect my service?
- Will I need to take any actions to accept the new Agreement?
- Will all of my long distance services be provided under the new Agreement?