Your telephone is a service that connects you to the world. If you let people use your phone, you are responsible for the calls they make. Free access to a telephone can be a problem. Please call your Service Representative for advice if you think there is a mistake on your bill.
- Will I still receive my paper bill in the mail?
- Which browser do I need to use for Online Billing?
- When will my account reflect my payment?
- When setting up a payment method, where can I find my bank’s routing transit & checking account number?
- What is required to sign up for the first time?
- What do I do if I forget my username?