Relay South Carolina is in operation seven days a week, 24 hours a day. This service helps in providing full telephone accessibility to people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired. Both TDD and voice users may dial the access number of 1-800-735-2905 to reach a Relay agent who will convey messages verbally or by using a TDD device. There are no restrictions on the length or number of calls placed and all calls are confidential. There is no charge for local calls, and long distance calls are billed at a reduced rate to compensate for the additional time needed to place a relay call.
- Where do I get out-of-town telephone directories?
- What does the law say about telephone use?
- What if I have a question that isn’t covered here?
- Will the Long Distance Service Agreement affect my service?
- Will I need to take any actions to accept the new Agreement?
- Will all of my long distance services be provided under the new Agreement?