City License Fee – This fee is to replace the former Rock Hill city business license tax. The city license fee is a 1% city local tax that is calculated on revenue from the customer’s fixed monthly recurring charges if his/her service address is inside the city limits of Rock Hill. The fee is collected monthly and paid to the Municipal Association of South Carolina (MASC) by January 31 of each year. The MASC deducts an administrative fee and remits the remainder to the City of Rock Hill.
- Where do I get out-of-town telephone directories?
- What does the law say about telephone use?
- What if I have a question that isn’t covered here?
- Will the Long Distance Service Agreement affect my service?
- Will I need to take any actions to accept the new Agreement?
- Will all of my long distance services be provided under the new Agreement?