Certain Restrictions May Apply
HOW IT WORKS:
You can program your phone to reject calls from any number you place in the rejection list. When your service is turned “on,” any caller in this list will hear an announcement that you’re not accepting calls at this time. All other calls will ring through as usual.
How to use:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *60 (rotary phones, dial 1160).
3. Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored in your rejection list.
4. Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to turn the feature ON (if it is currently off), or turn the feature OFF (if it is currently on).
To add the last caller to your rejection list:
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 above, then:
2. Press #01# (rotary phones, dial 1201).
To hear the numbers on your list:
1. Dial 1.
2. After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
1. Press # (rotary phones, dial 12).
2. Follow the voice instructions. You can store up to 10 phone numbers in your rejection list.
To remove a number on your list:
1. Press * (rotary phones, dial 11).
2. Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers from you rejection list.
To hear instructions again:
1. Dial 0.
• You will not be notified when or how many calls have been rejected.
• You may press 1, 0, #, or * at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
• The list you create here is separate from any other lists you may be using for Distinctive Ringing/Call Waiting, Selective Call Acceptance, Selective Call Forwarding, and similar services.