Certain Restrictions May Apply
HOW IT WORKS:
You can program your phone to accept only those calls from a special list of people. When your service is “turned on,” your phone will accept only calls from those in your Selective Call Acceptance list. All others will hear an announcement that you’re not accepting calls at this time.
To “turn on” the service:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *68 (rotary phones, dial 1168).
3. Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored in your acceptance list.
4. Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to turn the feature ON (if it is currently off), or turn the feature OFF (if it is currently on).
To add the last caller to your list:
1. Press #01# (rotary phones, dial 1201).
To hear the numbers on your list:
1. Dial 1.
2. After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
1. Press # (rotary phones, dial 12).
2. Follow the voice instructions you’ll hear. You can store up to 10 phone numbers on your list.
To remove a number on your list:
1. Press * (rotary phones, dial 11).
2. Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers.
To hear instructions again:
1. Dial 0.
• You may press 1, 0, #, or * at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
• The list you create here is separate from any other lists you may be using for Distinctive Ringing/Call Waiting, Selective Call Forwarding, Selective Call Rejection, and similar services.