*Must have Call Forward feature
HOW IT WORKS
Allows you to activate, deactivate, or redirect Call Forwarding from another phone.
To activate your PIN you must dial in from your home phone.
1. Dial *53.
2. When prompted for the feature code, dial *80.
3. When prompted for the old PIN, dial the last 4 digits of the phone number.
4. When prompted, dial the 4 digits you want as your new PIN.
5. When prompted, dial your new PIN again to confirm.
6. After confirmation tone, hang up.
To use feature from any touch-tone phone:
1. Dial 323-6400.
2. When prompted, dial the phone number you want forwarded and your PIN followed by the # sign.
3. When prompted, dial *72 to activate or *73 to deactivate the feature.
4. If activating, dial the number you want your calls forwarded to — the system will repeat this number to you. Dial 1 to confirm, 2 to change number, or simply hang up to cancel.
5. If deactivating, the system will give a confirmation tone and you can hang up.