Certain Restrictions May Apply
HOW IT WORKS:
Prevents your Caller ID information from being sent out every time you make a call.
To deactivate & display Caller ID information:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *67 (rotary phones, dial 1167).
3. Dial the number you’re calling as usual.
4. The person you’ve called will be able to see your Caller ID information displayed on their screen.
• The display of your Caller ID information will only apply to this call. If you wish to display your number on subsequent calls, you must dial the code again before placing the call.