Certain Restrictions May Apply
HOW IT WORKS:
By dialing a code before you place a call, you can prevent your phone number from appearing on the Caller ID display of the person receiving your call.
How to use:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *67 (rotary phones, dial 1167).
3. Dial the number you’re calling as usual.
4. The person you’ve called will not be able to see your number displayed on their Caller ID display screen.
• You must dial *67 before
each call you place. Otherwise, your phone number will be released to the person receiving your call.
• If you have subscribed to Per-Line Blocking, dialing *67 will allow the number to be sent to the called party.