Certain Restrictions May Apply
HOW IT WORKS:
When you make a list of special callers, your phone uses a special ring to announce calls from any of those numbers. If you also have Call Waiting, you’ll hear a special Call Waiting tone.
How to use:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *61 (rotary phones, dial 1161).
3. Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored in your list.
4. If the feature is on, press *61 and listen for instructions to turn the feature off.
To add the last caller to your list:
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 above, then:
2. Press #01# (rotary phones, dial 1201).
To hear the numbers on your list:
1. Dial 1.
2. After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
1. Press # (rotary phones, dial 12).
2. Follow the voice instructions you’ll hear. You can store up to 10 phone numbers on your VIP list.
To remove a number on your list:
1. Press * (on rotary phone, dial 11).
2. Follow voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers.
To hear instructions again:
1. Dial 0.
• You may press 1, 0, #, or * at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
• The list you create here is separate from any other lists you may be using for Selective Call Acceptance, Selective Call Forwarding, and similar services.