Certain Restrictions May Apply
HOW IT WORKS:
When you’ve turned this service “on,” any callers who have blocked their number from your Caller ID display will hear an announcement that you do not accept anonymous calls, and they should remove Blocking and call back. All other calls will ring through as usual.
How to use:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *54 (rotary phones, dial 1154).
3. Listen for a confirmation tone or announcement, then hang up. To “turn off” the service:
1. Press *55 (rotary phones, dial 1155).
2. Listen for a confirmation tone or announcement, then hang up.
• You will not be notified when or how many calls have been rejected.