Hot Line Service is an automatic dialing feature which provides the customer with the ability to automatically be connected with another predetermined telephone line. When the customer goes off the hook, a connection is immediately set-up to a predetermined telephone number without any further customer action.
- Where do I get out-of-town telephone directories?
- What does the law say about telephone use?
- What if I have a question that isn’t covered here?
- Will the Long Distance Service Agreement affect my service?
- Will I need to take any actions to accept the new Agreement?
- Will all of my long distance services be provided under the new Agreement?