When you receive a notice that your phone bill is overdue and the service may be disconnected, you should immediately contact Comporium and pay your bill. Otherwise, on the specified date, your service will be denied (disconnected) until the bill and any reconnection fees are paid in full.
- Will I still receive my paper bill in the mail?
- Which browser do I need to use for Online Billing?
- When will my account reflect my payment?
- When setting up a payment method, where can I find my bank’s routing transit & checking account number?
- What is required to sign up for the first time?
- What do I do if I forget my username?