The 911 charge is a state/local government charge to fund emergency services, such as police, fire and rescue in the appropriate jurisdiction for your services. Collected funds are remitted to the appropriate county authority administering 911 answering services.
- Where do I get out-of-town telephone directories?
- What does the law say about telephone use?
- What if I have a question that isn’t covered here?
- Will the Long Distance Service Agreement affect my service?
- Will I need to take any actions to accept the new Agreement?
- Will all of my long distance services be provided under the new Agreement?