For locating underground lines or facilities call Palmetto Utility Protection Service (PUPS) at 1-888-721-7877 prior to digging. The law requires persons to give notice or intent to excavate or demolish prior to beginning such operations. Failure to comply could subject the violator to a civil penalty of up to $1,000.00 for each violation.
- Where do I get out-of-town telephone directories?
- What does the law say about telephone use?
- What if I have a question that isn’t covered here?
- Will the Long Distance Service Agreement affect my service?
- Will I need to take any actions to accept the new Agreement?
- Will all of my long distance services be provided under the new Agreement?