Comporium Stream TV recommended devices:
Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire TV (3rd Gen) Pendant
- Amazon Fire TV 4k Cube (Gen 1, Gen 2)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen, 3rd Gen, 4K)
Purchase Additional or Replacement Fire TV Sticks
- Apple TV 4k (2017, 2019)
- Apple TV (2017, 2019)
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Android (8+)
- Smartphones / Tablets running Android 8.0 or higher
- Apple devices running IOS 12 or higher
- Chrome (latest version)
- Android TV (Philips Android Smart TV, Sharp Android Smart TV, Sony Android Smart TV 5.1 or higher)
- Amazon TV (Fire TV Edition Element & Westinghouse 5.2 or higher, Fire TV Edition Toshiba & Insignia 6.2 or higher)
Some Smart TV’s could be compatible with Stream TV, but these are on a case by case basis as many variables (i.e. brand, model, software, year, etc…) apply.
Some of the recommended Comporium Stream TV devices do not have an Ethernet port. However, an Ethernet adapter is available at many department stores and online. This adapter connects to the device using a Micro USB port or something similar and provides an input for a wired Ethernet connection. Check the manufacturer’s support and product offerings for information about Ethernet and other accessories that might be available to enhance your viewing experience.
Comporium is not endorsed by or affiliated with Apple®, Amazon®, Android®, or Google®, and all trademarks are those of their respective owners. As an Amazon Associate Comporium may earn from qualifying purchases.