You can view step-by-step instructions on setting up your Stream TV account below:
Before setting up your Stream TV account, please be sure to have completed the following steps:
- Have an active and installed Comporium Internet service subscription.
- Subscribe to Comporium Stream TV service through a customer service representative or online at shop.comporium.com.
- Set up your password through the Comporium Stream TV activation email.
- Have each device you plan to use with Comporium Stream TV activated on their appropriate accounts (iTunes, Google, Amazon, etc.).
- Have all devices you intend to use connected to a television.
This video tutorial helps walk you through the process of setting up and activating your Comprorium Stream TV account.
For more features and instructions, download our Comporium Stream TV User Guide and Welcome Kit
- View and Download the Comporium Stream TV User Guide Here
- View and Download the Comporium Stream TV Welcome Kit Here
Purchase Additional or Replacement Fire TV Sticks