At Comporium, we understand that security and privacy are extremely important to our customers. When you make a payment using Online Billing, your credit card information goes directly from your computer over an encrypted channel to a PCI compliant processor. The PCI compliant processor accepts your payment and Comporium has no access to sensitive credit card information, providing the customer with a safe and secure transaction.
- Will I still receive my paper bill in the mail?
- Which browser do I need to use for Online Billing?
- When will my account reflect my payment?
- When setting up a payment method, where can I find my bank’s routing transit & checking account number?
- What is required to sign up for the first time?
- What do I do if I forget my username?