1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet by attempting to open a web page in your Internet browser.
2. Check your email account settings within your mail client. Ensure the server names are mail.comporium.net for the POP/Incoming server and smtp.comporium.net for the SMTP/Outgoing server.
3. Ensure that your username and password are correctly entered into your email client settings.
4. Ensure that any security software with email scanning enabled isn’t causing the problem. You can do this by temporarily disabling the software and attempting to receive messages again.
5. Record any errors which you are receiving in the client. These will be helpful to technical support in diagnosing and fixing your issue.
If none of the steps above resolve your issue, contact Technical Support for further assistance.