The cable TV network is connected to a cable modem by a coaxial cable (like the one that connects your TV set to the cable TV network). The cable modem is then connected to your computer through an Ethernet cable and communicates with your computer through an Ethernet card that is already installed in your computer.
- Can I buy my own cable modem?
- How to Set Up Your New Comporium Modem?
- How Do I Setup My WiFi Network?
- Can I use a cable splitter to connect my TV & cable modem?
- Is a cable TV service required in order to receive cable modem Internet service?
- Does Comporium provide a wireless cable modem gateway solution?