A reconnection charge plus all charges billed for service must be paid before your service can be reconnected. This includes any amount you have received on a new bill. You also may have to reestablish your credit, and as a result, we may require an advance payment and/or deposit before reconnecting your service.
- Will I still receive my paper bill in the mail?
- Which browser do I need to use for Online Billing?
- When will my account reflect my payment?
- When setting up a payment method, where can I find my bank’s routing transit & checking account number?
- What is required to sign up for the first time?
- What do I do if I forget my username?