Comporium recommends that customers not use a cable splitter to share their cable connection between their cable modem and digital video box. Cable splitters lower the overall signal power being delivered to the cable modem, which will affect its performance.
- How Do I Setup My WiFi Network?
- How does the cable Television network connect to a computer?
- Can I buy my own cable modem?
- Is a cable TV service required in order to receive cable modem Internet service?
- Does Comporium provide a wireless cable modem gateway solution?
- How can I tell if my cable modem is working?