Customer-provided equipment may be connected to our telephone company facilities, in compliance with FCC regulations. Customers who provide their own equipment are responsible for its maintenance and repair. If the terminal equipment provided interferes with the proper operation of the telephone network, the telephone company may temporarily disconnect the customer’s service upon giving notice. A service charge will apply when and if the telephone company makes a repair or service call and the trouble is found to result from the use of customer provided equipment. If you have any questions concerning the use of customer provided equipment, please contact your Service Representative.
- Where do I get out-of-town telephone directories?
- What does the law say about telephone use?
- What if I have a question that isn’t covered here?
- Will the Long Distance Service Agreement affect my service?
- Will I need to take any actions to accept the new Agreement?
- Will all of my long distance services be provided under the new Agreement?