Yes, but the cable modem is provided with the cable modem service. Should you decide to use your own cable modem, it must be DOCSIS 3.0 compliant or higher (3.1 is required for Stream TV service). You will also need to inform Comporium that you are providing your own cable modem and provide them with the cable modem MAC address (found on the cable modem) for it to work properly.
- How to Set Up Your New Comporium Modem?
- How Do I Setup My WiFi Network?
- Can I use a cable splitter to connect my TV & cable modem?
- How does the cable Television network connect to a computer?
- Is a cable TV service required in order to receive cable modem Internet service?
- Does Comporium provide a wireless cable modem gateway solution?