Online Billing does require that you accept cookies for secure, personalized access to your account. Accepting cookies is safe for your computer and cookies from the Comporium Communications web site cannot be recognized or used by any other web site.
- Will I still receive my paper bill in the mail?
- Which browser do I need to use for Online Billing?
- When will my account reflect my payment?
- When setting up a payment method, where can I find my bank’s routing transit & checking account number?
- What is required to sign up for the first time?
- What do I do if I forget my username?